November 7, 2019
Our Genesis GenAlert real-time 911 / lockdown alerting solution has been compatible with RingCentral (and Telus Business Connect) for some time now, and the user feedback has been very positive. As more and more users migrate to RingCentral-powered solutions, we're increasingly working more and more users with unique alerting and recording requirements.
RingCentral users, especially those either using or migrating away from on-premises systems, likely need some level of tracking, alerting, and recording for customer and staff safety and compliance with regulations. For some, the basic-type reporting may suffice, but in nearly all cases there is still a significant need for enhanced tools to handle the mass notification and emergency alerting needs.
A few of the unique needs our alerting solution has been able to fill:
- Enabling call recording automatically based on call criteria, with auto recording downloading and emailing after call completion
- Automatic location lookup / retrieval at the time of the emergency call (included in the alerts)
- Real-Time, Multi-Path alerts (emails, SMS, Glip, overhead audible, etc.) customized for different types of emergencies
- Extensive location filtering for separate buildings, floors, addresses, etc. based on extension location
- Real-time conferencing / supervision in of security staff for emergency calls (presently testing)
These are just a few of the unique requirements we've been able to accommodate to date.
When adding in our call tracking and reporting solution, the overall solution provides the most comprehensive reporting, tracking, and alerting solution for RingCentral users of any size.
Contact Genesis for more information on our RingCentral-compatible solutions and how we can help you meet your custom requirements!